This is the 5th week of class
and also the first term test of this course. Everything that has been
introduced in this course is fairly simple. I have learn how to use Venn
diagram to show sets that is true or not; basic logic symbols to represent a
statement; implications, contrapositive, converse and negate different
statements; and also the basic structure of a proof.
I redo all the tutorial problems and quiz,
also the past term test from last year, feeling confident with the term test.
After writing the term test, checking with the model answers, I believe I
should have done fairly well in it.
This week’s lecture is mostly about proofs,
we learn more about the structure, what statement has to be made before showing
and proofs; how to do a proof with the given materials and by using
implications, we prove something to be true, or by contradiction, we could
proof something to be wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment